When you’re considering all of the factors that go into building a business, creating a logo might not seem like a top priority. Having a logo is an integral part of making your brand a successful one – right up there with having high-quality products and positive referrals. Let’s take a deeper look at all of these points below.
1. It grabs attention A logo can quickly grab viewers’ attention and communicate a company’s core values in an interesting way. That short attention span is the one that causes consumers to judge your business by its appearance and can work to your advantage, if you have a solid logo to speak for your company.
2. It makes a strong first impression A logo is a company’s first introduction to consumers. If designed well, it can pique the interest of the public and invite them to learn more about the company; if not, you’ve just alienated a potential customer base and basically tanked your business.
3. It’s the foundation of your brand identity Successful branding is about telling a story that will influence customers’ emotions. These elements will later translate from your logo onto all of your branding materials – letterheads, business cards, landing pages, you name it – creating a concrete, marketable brand identity.
4. It’s memorable Logos are a point of identification; they’re the symbol that customers use to recognize your brand. Ideally, you’ll want people to instantly connect the sight of your logo with the memory of what your company does – and, more importantly, how it makes them feel. Check out our facebook page
5. It separates you from competition Dare to be different with your logo, because your company logo tells consumers why your business is unique. In other words, your logo is the forum to both convey your values and show consumers why you’re not like your competitors – you’re better.
6. It fosters brand loyalty Say it with me: Consumers crave consistency. As your brand grows, your logo is going to become more familiar to a wide range of consumers, and this familiarity creates the perception that you’re trustworthy and accessible.
7. Your audience expects it Your logo is the first thing that your audience will look for when they see any communications from your brand. It should be front and center of all your marketing materials such as business cards, flyers, advertisements, etc.
If you don’t have a logo (and one that stands out), then you are missing an opportunity to make your business stick in the minds of your audience.
Digtech Solutions Hub
Level 3 Grand West Arcade
High Street Mbarara Uganda